Recycle Bikes is able to offer one-off Dr Bike Clinics on request.
Our Dr Bike Clinics are where we inspect bikes for safety and make minor adjustments and repairs to ensure that bikes are roadworthy.
Clinics are a great way to engage with the public at events such as festivals, as well as rewarding employees for choosing green transport options when they commute to work.
We have vast experience of delivering Dr Bike services to employers across South Yorkshire, working at large festivals such as Cliffhanger, as well as delivering clinics on behalf of Sheffield City Council, Rotherham City Council, Barnsley Metropolitan & District Council, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals and Sheffield University.
If you would like to host a Dr Bike clinic please get in touch. We staff our clinics with at least two Cytech qualifies mechanics
Things we do in a Dr Bike Clinic
- Inspect bikes for damage and wear
- Write a road-worthiness report on each bike we see for the bike’s owner
- Adjust brakes and gears to ensure smooth running
- Replace rim brake pads if they are worn
- Replace brake and gear cables if they are damaged
- Adjust minor play in bearings
- Pump up tyres to manufacturers recommended pressure
Get in touch and we will send you through our rate card.